Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Super Hero Blanket

A baby gift for boys my little girl loves to model.

I put the last name initial on the back.  

The blanket cape fits on with a shoulder harness. Mask is included.

Blanket top. The brown grosgrain harness ribbon is hidden inside the top edge of the blanket. We don't want the baby to get wrapped up in it while sleeping.

Underside of the blanket.  Showing the pocket for the super hero mask. Hope you can have as much fun sewing this as I did! Also, what kid doesn't love silky textures!

2 comments:

  1. I think baby "S" will love that! His mom and dad sure do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happened to the days when kids could pin their blanket on with a huge safety pin? I remember many wrestling matches with my sister where one or the other of us would end up running away before being yanked backwards into the fight, the pin pulled tight against our throats...Your capes are much nicer.

    ReplyDelete