Friday, January 22, 2016

FOOD STORAGE COUCH

This small narrow room was awkward for a normal couch.  I decided to build one to fit the space with storage under it.


I designed it to fit, two high and 4 wide of # 10 cans.


It's attached to the wall, chair rail style for additional space.  I had to extend the wall vent.

  
The doors were planned to fit a box of 6 #10 cans. 



I had to combine colors of stain to match the existing wood already in the room.


Walmart was having a sale on memory foam king mattresses. I bought two; and, had enough foam for all the cushions. Of course, I purchased the fabric from the LA fabric mart.


Finished!  We now have space for two visitors to sleep comfortably :)


Our Southwestern room/couch....cuz we live in VEGAS baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment