Sunday, September 9, 2012

LEOTARD UPCYCLE

My heart goes out to all gymnastic moms out there!  Gymnastics is an expensive sport, and to top it off you need fancy expensive leos to go with it.  I like to upcycle or make my own. For now my daughter is A ok with this.


 A leo from Savers.


An iron on silver stone star. From the LA garment district. 10 cents. http://fashiondistrict.org/

 Pull the white back off and place.  Iron from the back on high heat, but put a thin towel between the leo and iron.  If you don't you will MELT THE LEO. Leave on for 10 seconds. Peel off the clear plastic.

The finished LEO.  No model picture since this leo is still big on my 5 year old.  She tried it on anyway, and said,"I'M A SUPER STAR!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You are so amazing!!! Love your creative talents and projects!!! Keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete