Monday, July 22, 2013

HOMEMADE BLOCK LETTERS

Step 3 for bedroom makeover.  Go onto your word program and pick a font you like.  Print one letter per page to make it big.


Next put your printed letters over some cardboard and cut.  I wanted textered letters.


Carefully peel off the top layer to the expose the ridged edge.


Next I painted the letters, color matching the quilt and brown in the dresser.



Letters are drying.


I hung the letters with sewing pins, since the heads are really small.  



I think his room came together quite nicely thanks to my awesome quilt.


P.S. in case you haven't figured it out by now...we put our babies in the closet.  It's not a large bedroom.  I like the fact there are no windows, and it's the quietest room in the house :)



1 comment:

  1. Named for the famous record producer Rick Ruben--very nice. The colors look great. Nice decorating job.

    ReplyDelete