Monday, July 8, 2013

INSPIRATION
I am having a baby boy in July.  I was not feeling inspired to decorate his room since it was my third until......I got this awesome baby gift.


A homemade baby quilt. The machine quilting is phenomenal and took HOURS!!


This awesome gift is made by Jenaiah Michael.  Check out the embroidered tag on the back.



My first step to redo the room.  I added a channel of fabric on the back to insert a dowel. Pop tabs on the corners were added to hang the quilt on the wall.  The dowel keeps the top of the quilt straight. NO WAY AM I LETTING THE BABY SPIT UP ON THIS!!!


My husband was excited to see me get inspired, so he volunteered to paint my wall for me.  Color chosen to match the quilt. The rest to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see how it turns out! What a lucky little boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorate for boys, what? Our little boy's bedroom has one theme, spare room. That is a nice blanket.

    ReplyDelete