Sunday, August 26, 2012

NOW WE'RE HOOKED UP!!
 The old hooks. My youngest got a little crazy pulling her jacket off and broke it. Not sturdy at all. It was cute while it lasted, only one winter season.
My new idea.  A friend helped me cut the boards since my saw will not cut angles.
 Sanding...
 Painting 3 coats.
 The finished product...well almost.  The flower is attached at the top, but the bottom is loose.  A Bella mishap would ruin them for sure; so, I anchored the flowers better. Aunt Margaret gave me the flowers.
 This picture shows how they hang crooked without anchors.
 The clip I choose to use. I modified it by bending with pliers.
 The clip screwed into the wall.
After screwing, I bent the clip around the flower. Now it is secure, and looks clean.  Hopefully my exuberant Bella won't rip or break these hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment